Traveling is always about fun. However, you can also get more that that if you can choose the right destination to travel to. One of the best places to visit for your next getaway is Komodo National Park, located at East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia.
This is one of the most precious gems in the world. This is the only place where you can see Komodo Dragons, the ancient looking creatures with deadly tongue.
When you see this creature, you will remember of giant lizards. Komodo National Park is the only refuge this creature could find. With only this, you have already had reason to go and meet the creatures.
Why visiting Komodo National Park can make a thrilling getaway
You may have experienced any type of vacation such as backpacking to secluded places, hiking challenging mountain, swimming on exotic beach, or having a moment in private villa.
However, you won’t get the same experience of traveling to Komodo National Park as other places in the world. Here are the reasons:
- The very first reason is of course to meet the Komodo Dragons, the dangerous and beautiful creatures. This monstrous lizards are lurking around freely in two island, Komodo Island and Rinca Island. Komodo National Park is the only place where you can see the giant creatures. You are not allowed to be too close with the lethal animals. However, your journey will be safe because there are rangers who can make sure your safety around the Komodo Dragons.
- Aside from meeting the wild, lethal, and rare creatures, you can also enjoy your time at Pink Beach. This is also rare moment you can get from a vacation because there are only about seven pink beach in the world. During your vacation to Komodo National Park, you can stop by the Pink Beach and enjoy the most beautiful sight of pink sand.
- Enjoying sunrise and sunset might not be special things anymore when it comes to vacation. However, Komodo National Park offers you magical sunset and energizing sunrise. You will get to enjoy the sunset when you are on the ship. The sunset view is surrounded by mangroves when bats rising and flying around the sky. The warm glow of the sunrise will energize you to start your day.
- Komodo National Park is one of uninhabited places in the world you can enjoy to the max. This is where you can enjoy swimming at Manta Point. This is where you can meet the Mantas. You will wake up in the early morning and jump in the water. You will see beautiful marine life underwater.
- Another reason why visiting Komodo National Park will be worth it is the marine life you can explore through diving, snorkeling, and swimming. There are various creatures you can meet such as turtles, dolphins, and thousands of fish. Not to mention that the coral reefs are stunning. There is so much about Komodo National Park you can enjoy to the max because the nature present her best beauty.